Hope is a dream that doesn’t sleep

I can be alone when I think about you,
Smile spreads across my face
I can be difficult when you’re happy,
Love fills my heart

I live in a though world again today,
If I close my eyes because Im tired,
The one I only see is you
My dreams that I hear through my ears
Is beside me heading to you

If my live could be like a dream everyday,
If we can see each other and love
I will stand up again

The happiness inside my precius memories
The hope that was warmer in difficult times
Hope is a dream that doesn’t sleep.

You always visit me like a shadow that
Silently comes by myside, and see if I’m hurt
Or lonely with longing feelings

I’m okay when the world makes me cry
Because you’re always by myside
Even if I smile and soothe myself
Because of the worry that memories will be dust and fly away.

If my live could be like a dream everyday,
If we can see each other and love
I will stand up again

The happiness inside my precius memories
The hope that was warmer in difficult times
Hope is a dream that doesn’t sleep.

Even though I struggle and fall down countless times,
I’m still standing fine here like this
I only have one heart,
Will you be my streght for me when I’m difficult?
I’m always towards you forever.

I’ll show you my smile
Swallowing all the sadness from the scars.
I’m not hurt anymore.

I’ll carry my dream that I want to complish with you,
And from the other side that I couldn’t reach,
I’ll call you, who I love with all my heart


Reaksi:

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar